Amen!!! We're praying for you guys! Transition is tough. I'm thankful that your kids are young. Jonathan and Hazel are having a rough time adjusting. Hopefully when school starts it will be easier. We're also praying for your Dad and Mom. Give your mom a hug from me the next time you see her. Thanks! Sheila
Thank you Sheila! It's amazing the roads both of our families are on. I am just so thankful for friends like you. I am sorry to hear about your kids tough time. They are at the ages where they want to understand more than they are truly capable. I will pray for you today, and school really is right around the corner! Thank you for your prayers, and I will gladly hug my mom! :)
Philipians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
also big one - God's Word! and walk-in-the-word.
ReplyDeleteAmen!!! We're praying for you guys! Transition is tough. I'm thankful that your kids are young. Jonathan and Hazel are having a rough time adjusting. Hopefully when school starts it will be easier. We're also praying for your Dad and Mom. Give your mom a hug from me the next time you see her. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSheila
Thank you Sheila! It's amazing the roads both of our families are on. I am just so thankful for friends like you. I am sorry to hear about your kids tough time. They are at the ages where they want to understand more than they are truly capable. I will pray for you today, and school really is right around the corner! Thank you for your prayers, and I will gladly hug my mom! :)
ReplyDelete