Wednesday, August 5, 2009

in my head

This morning has been very nice, thanks to my wonderful husband who got up way before dawn to start his day and tend to the kids. I haven't been able to get to bed before midnight, so he let me sleep in until 7:15am!!! :)

This is the song that I have in my head this morning.

You love is life to me, my truest longing my deepest need
Without it one moment I don't know where I'd be
You love is life to me
Bread for my body, light for my eyes
All that I need you daily provide
Deep in my being, more than my blood
My very existence depends on your love...

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how 7:15 is early? Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a picture of Graham as he is now? I'm sure he's changed a lot since I've seen him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure! that's the plan for today - catch up the blog!!

    ReplyDelete