Saturday, January 16, 2010

Graham is learning...

So Graham started clapping his hands yesterday! It is so much fun watching him grow and learn. Today while eating dinner, I was giving him some of my pizza (homemade, a day late but tasted great anyway) and I was trying to teach him the sign "more, please." I could see the wheels turning while I was teaching him and he quickly transformed his "clapping" into a form of "more." And now he'll turn to me, grunt, and I ask "Graham would you like 'more'?" To which he promptly signs "more." It helps that he loves to eat and is therefore motivated. I'll try to video it soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I wish I had taught my kids sign language when they were babies. I think Faythe was born talking. She hasn't stopped since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so smart--that is so much fun to hear and I cannot wait to see him--only a month away and we will be seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete